5% OF ALL HOME PROFITS ARE DONATED BACK TO INITIATIVES TO END HOMELESSNESS IN CANADA
Thank you for all your support during our Stay the Blazes HOME campaign. Together, we raised over $120,000.00!
Homeless shelters across Canada are working incredibly hard to keep the homeless safe during this very difficult time
If you want to get involved directly, here are some shelters you can donate to:
- Adsum for Women and Children in Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Shelter Nova Scotia in Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Crossroads for Women Inc. in Moncton, New Brunswick
- Fredericton Homeless Shelters in Fredericton, New Brunswick
- Outflow in St. John, New Brunswick
- Coverdale in St. John, New Brunswick
- Lauberiviere Fondation in Quebec
- Good Shepherd Ministries in Ontario
- Red door Shelter in Ontario
- Samaritan House Ministeries in Manitoba
- The lighthouse Supported Living in Saskatchewan
- The mustard seed in Alberta
- Safe Harbour in Alberta
- Shelter Safe in British Columbia
- Qajuqturvik Food Centre in Nunavut
When donating to the Salvation Army, you can choose your location.
We currently work with homelessness initiates across Canada to help give all Canadians a HOME. In less than three years, we have donated over $164,000 to our partnered organizations.
Hats for the Homeless
Our Hats for the Homeless campaign aims to give over 1000 hats to those in need over the winter season. For every winter hat you purchase, one is donated to a person in need to a shelter closest to you.