5% OF ALL HOME PROFITS ARE DONATED BACK TO INITIATIVES TO HELP END HOMELESSNESS IN CANADA
Thank you for all your support during our Stay the Blazes HOME campaign. Together, we raised over $120,000.00!
Homeless shelters across Canada are working incredibly hard to keep homeless people safe during this very difficult time.
If you want to get involved directly, here are some shelters you can donate to:
- Adsum for Women and Children in Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Shelter Nova Scotia in Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Crossroads for Women Inc. in Moncton, New Brunswick
- Fredericton Homeless Shelters in Fredericton, New Brunswick
- Outflow in St. John, New Brunswick
- Coverdale in St. John, New Brunswick
- Chief Mary Bernard Memorial Women's Shelter in Tyne Valley, PEI
- Tommy Sexton Shelter in St. John's Newfoundland
- Transition House Association of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Lauberiviere Fondation in Quebec City, Quebec
- Good Shepherd Ministries in Toronto, Ontario
- Red Door Shelter in Toronto, Ontario
- Samaritan House Ministeries in Brandon, Manitoba
- The Lighthouse Supported Living in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- The Mustard Seed in 5 cities in Alberta
- Safe Harbour in Red Deer, Alberta
- Lookout Society in New Westminster, British Columbia
- Skookum Jim Friendship Centre in Whitehorse, Yukon
- YWCA NWT in Yellowknife, North West Territories
- Qajuqturvik Food Centre in Iqaluit, Nunavut
- Shelter Safe in Canada
When donating to the Salvation Army, you can choose your location.
We currently work with homelessness initiates across Canada to help give all Canadians a HOME. In less than three years, we have donated over $164,000 to our partnered organizations.
Hats for the Homeless
Our Hats for the Homeless campaign aims to give over 1000 hats to those in need over the winter season. For every winter hat you purchase, one is donated to a person in need to a shelter closest to you. Get your hat today.