5% OF ALL HOME PROFITS ARE DONATED TO INITIATIVES THAT HELP PEOPLE EXPERIENCING HOMELESSNESS IN CANADA
Stay the Blazes Home Campaign
Thank you for all your support during our Stay the Blazes HOME campaign. Together, we raised over $120,000.00!
Shelters, community centres, and related organizations across Canada are working incredibly hard to keep people safe during this very difficult time
Individuals experiencing homelessness or houselessness, domestic abuse, transphobia, homophobia or racism, trauma related to residential schools or colonization, stigma related to substance abuse, mental illness, incarceration or sex work, and more are at increased risk of hardship. These people are our neighbours and need our support.
If you want to get involved directly, here are some wonderful organizations around Canada that you may volunteer for or donate to:
- Adsum for Women and Children in Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Shelter Nova Scotia in Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Crossroads for Women Inc. in Moncton, New Brunswick
- Fredericton Homeless Shelters in Fredericton, New Brunswick
- Outflow in St. John, New Brunswick
- Coverdale in St. John, New Brunswick
- Chief Mary Bernard Memorial Women's Shelter in Tyne Valley, PEI
- Tommy Sexton Shelter in St. John's Newfoundland
- Transition House Association of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Lauberiviere Fondation in Quebec City, Quebec
- Good Shepherd Ministries in Toronto, Ontario
- Red Door Shelter in Toronto, Ontario
- Samaritan House Ministeries in Brandon, Manitoba
- The Lighthouse Supported Living in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- The Mustard Seed in 5 cities in Alberta
- Safe Harbour in Red Deer, Alberta
- Lookout Society in New Westminster, British Columbia
- Skookum Jim Friendship Centre in Whitehorse, Yukon
- YWCA NWT in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
- Qajuqturvik Food Centre in Iqaluit, Nunavut
- Shelter Safe in Canada
When donating to the Salvation Army, you can choose your location.
We currently work with homelessness initiatives across Canada to help give all Canadians a HOME. In just seven years we have donated over $205,000 to our partnered organizations.
Hats for the Homeless
For every winter hat you purchase, one is donated to a person in need. Every winter season our Hats for the Homeless campaign aims to spread the warmth to people around Canada. Since we began this campaign in 2016, we have donated over 3000 new winter toques to people in need. Get your hat today and help spread the warmth.